Luxury Cat Beds
It’s here at last!
The world’s most popular cat bed by ambient lounge® now comes in a temperature controlled waterproof, quilts surface, quilted version for cats that might occasionally prefer to sleep cooler. These premium quality, small quilted cat beds not only feel amazing for your feline friends - They look pretty cool as well.
Fully versatile, the removable thermo quilted cover can be used on the floor surface or taken outdoors as a travel mat. The base is ambient lounge’s famous chew resistant and highly durable indoor/outdoor cat bed, you have a waterproof bean bag for cats that's easy to scrub clean and is chew-resistant. Made with our special internal elastic system, the Cat Bed allows your kittens to curl up and feel secure with the soft surface and the outer walls.
• helps cool your cat in warm weather
• Compatible to place within ambient lounge® cat beds and thermal covers
• Provides a cool, soft, comfortable, portable surface on a floor during heatwaves
• Aids in the relief of pain, swelling, discomfort and stress
• Relief for cats prone to heat stroke, hip dysplasia, Cushing's disease, allergies, post-surgery, skin conditions, post-chemotherapy.
For our Ambient Lounge Cat Beds, we picked a dark grey colour for practical reasons (if the cat's hair is shedding or it jumps on the bed very dirty) as well as aesthetics (grey will go with all landscapes of your house). The superb faux fur quality is unrivalled in pet furniture and even in human furniture. Cat's love the feeling and you will love the look. It's so comfy that don't be surprised if a few of your family try and use it too!
Outdoor Base: Is made from stylish two-tone interwoven Waterproof and chewproof soft nylon 1200D weight composite bonded with rubberised backing. For breathability and molded comfort the SmartVent™ System has been added under the carry handle. Great for when your cat needs to sleep or rest outside, in the garage, in a kennel or on the balcony.
Faux Fur Cover: Thick and luxurious, this faux fur cover is made from the highest quality so that your cat will be in heaven. Unlike other fake fur products on the markets, the hairs on our cover will rarely come away and provide a very deep base for your puss to sink and surround themselves. The proof of how much your cat will love it is in the sleeping. They absolutely love it. Thousands of happy cats and their owners who already own Ambient Lounge Cat Beds worldwide are living proof. The cover zips away so that you may wash and care for it and keep your cat's hygeine at the level they deserve.
Dimensions of Smal Luxury indoor/outdoor Pet Bed:
- Our premium Cat Bed fabric is washable, chew resistant and durable. The waterproof base can be washed like you would do a car. You may scrub vigourously with lukewarm water and soap and it will come up clean. So no matter how much cat drool (or worse) gets on the base, it can be easily cleaned and scrub up as new. You may also decant the beans and cold machine wash the base and line dry.
- Remove the faux fur top for washing and gently cold machine wash to remove hairs for better cat hygeine. Line dry until completely dry - do not place back damp.
- In very hot weather or outdoors - We recommend to remove the faux fur top and the base will be cool and refreshing for your puss. Alternatively indoors you may choose to add frozen gel packs underneath the faux fur base to help cool your kitten down.
- In some cases, your cat may try and chew the fabric, but apart from scuffing the faux fur, will find it very difficult to penetrate the base with its teeth. This fabric is 1200D strong, rubber backed and very chew resistant. For aggressive cats, keeping the bed in a tighter place where your cat does not have the leverage to grab and shake the entire cat bed is preferred.
Rec. Filling Instructions: The Ambient Lounge Cat Bed holds approximately 90 litres of beans, but this may vary a little depending on the filling mix. The cat bed should be very loosely filled so that you can form a well in the middle where your puss can nestle down and be snuggled by the cat bed, but not so loose that they will touch the floor.
Step 1. Open the childproof zipper located on the bottom of the Cat Bed, using a paper clip or zipper pull. Pull the end of the Funnelweb Tube from inside the cover and attach it to the bag of beans with the mating black zippers.
Step 2. Raise the bag of filling and let the beans pour into the cover, gently patting the Cat Bed to ensure beans fill every part of the interior, then carefully unzip the bag of beans and set it aside whilst you close the Cat Bed zipper. Set any remaining beans to one side, as these can be zipped closed and stored away for future topping up as your bean filling settles and compresses over time.